I think I will blog about moments...

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

moments to ponder

I lifted this from a friends blog. Thanks Sonja. It's a game that makes you think...about precious moments...happy moments...sad moments. Take a moment to reflect and fill in the blanks. It's simple. Replace my answers with your own.

I THINK -- too long, and then I'm indecisive.
I KNOW--I am a sinner saved by grace.
I HAVE-- wonderful friends and family.
I WISH-- my kids lived closer to me.
I HATE-- running out of milk, coffee, and Dr. Pepper.
I MISS-- see "I WISH" above.
I FEAR-- God and God alone.
I FEEL-- overwhelmed sometimes.
I HEAR-- a song playing in the other room. (Holy, Holy is the Lord of all the earth)
I SMELL-- soup.
I CRAVE-- chocolate.
I SEARCH-- among the clutter on my desk.
I WONDER-- why people don't fall in love with Jesus.
I REGRET-- the times that I felt the Holy Spirit's urging and didn't respond.
I LOVE-- deeply.
I ACHE-- for the church that does nothing.
I AM NOT-- a multi-tasker.
I BELIEVE-- , help me with my unbelief.
I DANCE-- more slowly these days.
I SING-- whatever I hear.
I CRY-- at the drop of a hat.
I DON'T ALWAYS-- get out of the house as much as I should.
I FIGHT-- sleep. I'm a night owl.
I WRITE-- with my heart.
I WIN-- some, lose some.
I NEVER-- have jumped out of an airplane.
I ALWAYS-- brush my teeth as soon as I get up in the morning.
I LISTEN-- to the music that is all around us. Shhh...can you hear it?
I CAN USUALLY BE FOUND-- at the computer.
I AM SCARED-- of wrong teaching...of teaching wrong.
I NEED-- to be held in the arms of Jesus...and Wanda.
I AM HAPPY ABOUT-- God's call on my life.
I IMAGINE-- when all I will do... is forever worship You!

No comments: